LIGHTING TEXT FOR CLOSED CIRCUIT CAMERA RECORDING SYSTEM
- DATA RESPONSIBLE and REPRESENTATIVE;
This Clarification Text contains the procedures and procedures regarding the processing of personal data collected through closed circuit recording systems used in the buildings and annexes of SIRMERSAN MARBLE INDUSTRY INC. (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Company’) within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (‘Law’). It has been arranged with the aim of enlightening the data owners about the principles.
- PERSONAL DATA TO BE PROCESSED;
It includes the images of the people entering the camera’s field of view and the license plate data of the people who enter the Company building and parking lot with a vehicle.
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Collected personal data, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Article 5 of the Law, for the purposes of ensuring the legal, technical and commercial occupational safety of the persons who have a business relationship with the company and ensuring the security of the company’s buildings and annexes, It is processed in order to help ensure and protect the security of customers, suppliers and fixtures, and to detect possible illegalities and to obtain evidence. In this context, all cameras are recording 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- METHOD OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASON
Personal data is collected through camera systems located in the Company’s buildings and annexes. Camera monitoring activities are carried out as part of the Company’s security policy. Personal data collected 5. and Within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Article 6, it is processed for the legitimate interest of the data controller.
- THE PARTIES TO WHICH THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERRED AND THE PURPOSE OF TRANSFER
Your personal data may be shared with authorized public, institutions and organizations by providing administrative and technical security measures for the purposes described above, in accordance with the above-mentioned legal regulations and other legislative regulations.
- STORAGE TIME
The camera recordings are kept by the Company for 1 month and are destroyed when the purpose for which they are processed ceases to exist and/or when the storage period we have specified for processing your data in accordance with the legislation expires.
- RIGHTS OF THE RELATED PERSON whose PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
As a personal data owner, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting the notification of these processes to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
The Personal Data Processing Law No. 6698 of the personal data we collect and process. It must be accurate and up-to-date when necessary. Therefore, in case of any change in your personal data, you can report your current and accurate personal information through the methods specified below.
- METHOD OF APPLICATION TO DATA SPEAKER
In case of a written request;
You can submit a wet-signed copy of the “PDPA Application Form” personally with a document identifying your identity or by proxy with a notarized power of attorney, which indicates that you are authorized to apply for the rights listed under Article 11, or through a notary public.Denizli OSB neighborhood İbrahim Çallı Street No:6 Honaz/DENİZLİYou can send it to “.
In case of electronic request;
By signing the PDPA Application Form with an electronic or mobile signature with a “secure electronic signature” certificate defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070, to our Company’s Registered Electronic Mail (KEP) address, or to the address you have previously notified to our Company and registered in our systems. You can forward it to the e-mail address “firstname.lastname@example.org” by using the e-mail address.
(Additional verifications (such as sending a message to your registered e-mail address, calling you) may be requested by us in order to determine whether the application belongs to you and to protect your rights. If the application is made by third parties on behalf of personal data owners, a special authorized power of attorney issued by the data owner at the notary must be given to the applicant.)
Your requests to our company will be answered in writing or electronically, as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of your request.
OUR COMPANY CONTACT INFORMATION
Address: Denizli OSB neighborhood İbrahim Çallı Street No:6 Honaz/DENİZLİ
Phone: 0258 269 10 28
This Clarification Text may be revised by our Company when deemed necessary. In cases where a revision is in question, you will be informed about this issue.. I accept and declare that I have read and understood this Clarification Text.