Cookie Clarification Text
SIRMERSAN MARBLE INDUSTRY INC.or “COMPANY”), our websites (“Site”), our applications or all of our similar online or offline channels that we make available to you in the digital environment (all aforementioned channels will be collectively referred to as the “Platform”) or experience your experience during your visit. cookies, pixels, GIFs, etc. to improve we use certain technologies (“cookies”).
The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, especially the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“PDPA Law”).
The purpose of this Cookie Clarification Text is to inform you about the processing of personal data obtained due to the processing of personal data through the collection of personal data such as cookies and pixels used during the use of the Platforms. In this text, we would like to explain to you what type of cookies we use on our site and for what purposes and how you can control these cookies.
As the COMPANY, we can stop using the cookies we use on our site and application, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site and application. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this Cookie Clarification Text at any time. Any changes made on the current Cookie Clarification Text will become effective even if they are published on the site, application or any public channel. You can find the last update date at the end of the text.
You can access detailed information about the purposes of processing your personal data by our Company (https://www.sirmersan.com/ ) in the KVKK Policy.
METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected in the context of your visit to our website or through cookies in the electronic environment due to your use of our application, based on a legal reason for the legitimate interest of our Company. Your personal data is collected in the context of your visit to our website or through cookies in the electronic environment due to your use of our application, based on a legal reason for the legitimate interest of our Company. Your personal data collected 5. and Within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 6, it can also be processed for the purposes specified in this Cookie Clarification Text.
TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED
As the COMPANY, we may share your personal data within the scope of the Cookie Disclosure Text to our suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation.
WHICH COOKIES ARE USED FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
– To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the Site. For example, the logged-in members do not need to enter passwords again while visiting different pages on the Site.
– Analyzing the Site and increasing the performance of the Site. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Site works, determining the number of visitors to the Site and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
– To increase the functionality of the Site and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing to third-party social media channels through the Site, remembering the username information or search queries in the next visit of the visitor to the Site.
– To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, displaying advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors.
5 of the KVK Law. and 8. Your personal data may be processed for the above purposes without your consent, in cases where it is necessary in accordance with the legislation and/or in the presence of exceptions in the relevant legislation, in line with your consent. As the COMPANY, we may share your personal data within the scope of the clarification text with third parties, our subsidiaries, business partners and group companies, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation. We would like to point out that the parties to whom the data is transferred may store your personal data on their servers all over the world.
COOKIES USED ON OUR SITE AND OUR APPLICATION
Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our site and application. Both first-party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit) are used on our site and application.
The use of certain cookies is essential for the correct functioning of our site and application. For example, authentication cookies, which are activated when you log in to our site, ensure that your active session continues when you switch from one page to another on our site.
FUNCTIONALITY AND PREFERENCE COOKIES
These cookies allow you to personalize the services offered on our site by remembering your preferences and choices on the site and application. For example, it allows us to remember your language selection on our site or the font size you have chosen when reading a text.
SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES
These cookies allow the collection of information about your use of social media. For example, cookies can be used to use the information of your Facebook/Twitter accounts to create personalized ads or conduct market research.
PERFORMANCE AND ANALYSIS COOKIES
Thanks to these cookies, we can improve your use of our site and application and the services we provide to you by analyzing performance. For example, thanks to these cookies, we can detect which pages our visitors view the most, whether our site is working properly and possible problems.
TARGETING OR ADVERTISING COOKIES
Information on how you can manage your preferences for cookies used on the Platform is as follows:
- Although the preferences on this subject vary according to the browser used, it is possible to reach the general explanation at https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Preferences for cookies may need to be made separately for each device from which the visitor accesses the Platform.
- Click to turn off cookies managed by Google Analytics.
- Click here to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
- Preferences in terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed through Your Online Choices.
- The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage cookies on mobile devices.
- You have the opportunity to customize your preferences regarding cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS DATA SUBJECT?
11 of the KVK Law. 11 of the KVK Law.
- 11 of the KVK Law.
- requesting information on personal data if it has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
You can submit your requests regarding your aforementioned rights to our Company by filling out the Data Owner Application Form at the address below. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.